Newcastle United are claimed to be eyeing a deal for exciting youngster Evann Guessand.
The Mail report he is being considered by Newcastle ahead of the summer transfer window.
So who is Guessand and what can we tell you about him?
1) Guessand, 19, is owned by Nice and has made three league appearances for the Ligue 1 club.
2) He is currently on loan at Swiss Super League side Lausanne Sport. They currently sit fifth in the table.
3) He has seven goals to his name this season. Guessand also has four assists to his name.
4) Guessand is a centre forward and has represented France at youth level up to Under 18s.
5) He recently scored an outstanding flicked goal for Lausanne as they came from behind to grab a draw 2-2 with FC Zurich.
Could a deal happen?
The Mail report claims that Southampton are also keen on the young hotshot.
The Saints may be in dire need of a new striker if Danny Ings leaves this summer.
He is currently holding out on a new contract.
It remains to be seen whether Nice want to use him next season, after a decent season in Switzerland.
It might be quite a big jump to make from that level to the Premier League, but he’s clearly capable of the spectacular.
- Newcastle couldn’t contain dominant Benteke in Crystal Palace draw
- Fans react as Newcastle youngster Rodrigo Vilca scores first Doncaster goal
- Paul Merson wants Arsenal extension for reported Newcastle target Lacazette
- Ryan Fraser wasted his biggest Newcastle opportunity on Saturday
- Newcastle fans send Manchester United a message after 5-0 thrashing