Newcastle United are claimed to be eyeing a deal for exciting youngster Evann Guessand.
The Mail report he is being considered by Newcastle ahead of the summer transfer window.
So who is Guessand and what can we tell you about him?
1) Guessand, 19, is owned by Nice and has made three league appearances for the Ligue 1 club.
2) He is currently on loan at Swiss Super League side Lausanne Sport. They currently sit fifth in the table.
3) He has seven goals to his name this season. Guessand also has four assists to his name.
4) Guessand is a centre forward and has represented France at youth level up to Under 18s.
5) He recently scored an outstanding flicked goal for Lausanne as they came from behind to grab a draw 2-2 with FC Zurich.
Could a deal happen?
The Mail report claims that Southampton are also keen on the young hotshot.
The Saints may be in dire need of a new striker if Danny Ings leaves this summer.
He is currently holding out on a new contract.
It remains to be seen whether Nice want to use him next season, after a decent season in Switzerland.
It might be quite a big jump to make from that level to the Premier League, but he’s clearly capable of the spectacular.
- Newcastle fans react as Andre Ayew is linked with Toon switch
- Newcastle transfer news: Manchester United to permit season-long loan for Brandon Williams
- Newcastle fans divided over possible Freddie Woodman/Joe Willock swap with Arsenal
- Report claims ex-Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez’s move to Everton is off
- Newcastle reportedly fall behind in race to sign Kristoffer Ajer from Celtic