The Newcastle United line-up for this afternoon’s huge survival clash with Watford has been announced.
The match sees the Magpies return to Premier League action for the first time after last weekend’s shock FA Cup third round exit against Cambridge.
Eddie Howe will be looking for a reaction and an improvement on the performance last time out on what is a huge afternoon in the relegation battle.
Here is how Howe has lined his side up for the game…
You can see how the starting XI Howe has selected compares to our predicted XI here.
The big news is Chris Wood has gone into the starting 11 and will make his debut here, as expected.
Paul Dummett has also made his return after injury and looks all set to play at left-back.
It looks like a 4-3-3 system, with Ryan Fraser and Allan Saint-Maximin either side of Wood in attack.
Jamaal Lascelles returns to the centre of Howe’s defence in place of Sweden international Emil Krafth, while Jacob Murphy also drops to the bench.
Joelinton will look to bomb on in support of Wood on an afternoon which could have huge significance come the end of the season.
- 'He has to leave immediately': Director says club now expect to sell Newcastle-linked player
- Report: Manchester United respond to Newcastle's Lingard approach
- 'We want': President shares asking price for 'quality' player, after failed £29m Newcastle bid
- Report: Newcastle launch bid for Mino Raiola client; he wants Premier League move
- Report: Newcastle could lodge bid for 28-year-old who 'scores out of nothing' today